Your steps here are:
- To move a maintenance issue to the correct vendor
- Assign this task to this vendor.
- Then once all the data is correct you send the work order to the vendor.
- Note System requirements: You have many vendors entered into the system. If you do not have your own, use Yelp.com to find the vendors you need.
Work orders require three screens to move the data from one place to the other.
- Table rows under the Maintenance tab
- Table rows under the Vendor tab
- Create work order pop up (link from vendor row)
First the landlord selects the Vendor row under the Vendor tab.
The Landlord selects the Vendor row that is a match for the type of Maintenance issue required.
- Note: If you have leaking water in the house, your choice is a Plumber.
The Landlord clicks the "Create work order". link.
- The pop up provides the landlord to see the selected vendor data.
- The pop up provides the landlord the select " Tenant" and select "Maintenance Issue type".
The landlord now clicks Assign work order button.
- The system now shows the work order in the queue for the vendor to complete underneath the vendor row.
- This is the table row under the Vendor tab.
- Open this view by clicking in the image of the vendor.
The issue status is updated to "Assigned" in the table row under the Maintenance tab.
Latter your vendor may have several maintenance issues they are working on and you can see all active issues under the vendor row.
Leaseze will make your rental property investments profitable