Pre screening is the step you take to identify if the applicant is worthy of a visit to the property.
You call them on the phone or send them an email.
In this screen you gather these details.
You might ask these questions:
- Where are you employed?
- How much do you earn in a month?
- How many people will live in the unit?
- How is your relationship with your current landlord?
- Have you been convicted of any crimes?
- Have you ever been evicted from a rental?
How is your credit record?
Use our "Notes" sub tab section to keep track of the questions and answers.