The IRS states:

Form 1098, Mortgage Interest Statement.   If you paid $600 or more of mortgage interest on your rental property to any one person, you should receive a Form 1098 or similar statement showing the interest you paid for the year. If you and at least one other person (other than your spouse if you file a joint return) were liable for, and paid interest on, the mortgage, and the other person received the Form 1098, report your share of the interest on Schedule E (Form 1040), line 13

When you receive this Form 1098 from the lender we provide a dialog to enter this expense in the accounting system for each individual property.